Disciples’ Literal New Testament
18 For if I am building again these[a] things which I tore-down[b], I am demonstrating[c] myself to be a transgressor. 19 For through the Law I died to the Law in order that I might live to God. I have been crucified-with Christ! 20 And I no longer am living, but Christ is living in me. And what I am now[d] living in the flesh[e], I am living by[f] faith in the Son of God— the One having loved me and handed Himself over for me.Read full chapter
- Galatians 2:18 That is, these works of the Law as my rule of life and basis of relationship with others.
- Galatians 2:18 That is, to be declared-righteous by God, since His only required condition is faith.
- Galatians 2:18 Or, showing, exhibiting. That is, because I am erecting conditions in violation of God’s only condition, faith.
- Galatians 2:20 That is, as a Christian declared righteous by faith, with Christ living in me.
- Galatians 2:20 That is, in my continued existence on earth.
- Galatians 2:20 Or, in; that is, in the sphere of faith, not law.