Disciples’ Literal New Testament
9 having made-known to us the mystery of His will according to His good-pleasure, which He purposed in Himself [a] 10 for a stewardship[b] of [c] the fullness of times, that He might sum-up[d] all things in Christ— the things at the heavens and the things on the earth, in Him,
In Christ He Predestined Us For an InheritanceRead full chapter
- Ephesians 1:9 Or, purposed in Him (Christ). Or, set forth in Him.
- Ephesians 1:10 Or, arrangement, mode of operation, administration, government.
- Ephesians 1:10 Or, belonging to.
- Ephesians 1:10 Or, gather-together into one.
- Ephesians 1:11 were allotted an inheritance, and thus, obtained an inheritance. Or, were allotted to God, and thus, were made an inheritance to God.
- Ephesians 1:11 This refers back to ‘we’.
- Ephesians 1:11 Or, plan, design.
- Ephesians 1:11 Or, determination, intention, resolution.