Disciples’ Literal New Testament
In Christ He Predestined Us For an Inheritance
11 ... in Whom also we were allotted an inheritance[d], having been predestined[e] according to the purpose[f] of the One working all things in accordance with the counsel[g] of His will 12 so-that we, the ones having previously-hoped[h] in the[i] Christ, might be for the praise of His glory,Read full chapter
- Ephesians 1:10 Or, arrangement, mode of operation, administration, government.
- Ephesians 1:10 Or, belonging to.
- Ephesians 1:10 Or, gather-together into one.
- Ephesians 1:11 were allotted an inheritance, and thus, obtained an inheritance. Or, were allotted to God, and thus, were made an inheritance to God.
- Ephesians 1:11 This refers back to ‘we’.
- Ephesians 1:11 Or, plan, design.
- Ephesians 1:11 Or, determination, intention, resolution.
- Ephesians 1:12 Or, hoped-beforehand.
- Ephesians 1:12 in the Christ. Or, in Christ.