2 Thessalonians 1:8-10
Disciples’ Literal New Testament
8 in flaming fire, giving[a] punishment[b] to the ones not knowing God and[c] the ones not obeying the good-news of our Lord Jesus— 9 who will pay the penalty: eternal destruction from[d] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of [e] His strength, 10 when He comes to be glorified in[f] His saints and marveled-at [g] among[h] all the ones having believed— because[i] our testimony to you was believed— on that day,Read full chapter
- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 That is, the Lord Jesus... giving.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 Or, vengeance.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 That is, Gentiles and Jews. Or, even, making one group with two descriptions.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:9 That is, away from. Or, proceeding from.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:9 That is, originating in.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:10 Or, among, by.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:10 Or, admired.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:10 Or, in, by.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:10 Or, because our testimony to you in-connection-with that day was believed.