1 Timothy 1:16-18
Disciples’ Literal New Testament
16 But for this reason I was shown-mercy: in order that in me, the foremost, Christ Jesus might demonstrate[a] all patience, for a pattern for the ones going to put-faith upon Him for eternal life. 17 Now to the King of the ages[b], to the immortal invisible only God, be honor and glory forever and ever, amen.
I Am Giving You This Instruction, My Child, So You Can Fight The Good FightRead full chapter
- 1 Timothy 1:16 Or, display, show.
- 1 Timothy 1:17 Or, the King of eternity; the eternal King.
- 1 Timothy 1:18 Or, committing, entrusting.
- 1 Timothy 1:18 Or, command, as in v 5.
- 1 Timothy 1:18 That is, preceding Timothy’s ministry.
- 1 Timothy 1:18 Or, in them. That is, by following the contents of this instruction; or, in living out the prophecies.