You're Invited to Join the Free
30 Days to Understanding the Bible Online Bible Study
Beginning September 14th
Start your journey to master the Bible!
The problem most of us have with the Bible is that we started out studying the details without ever getting the big picture. It’s no wonder we’re confused! In this free Online Bible Study, pastor and commentary editor Max Anders will guide you in seeing the Bible’s big picture, helping you comprehend a manageable amount of vital information along the way. In the six weeks of the study, you’ll enjoy a complete understanding of the story of the Bible and the core teachings that Christians have held onto throughout the centuries, all presented in distinct bite-sized pieces.
Register now for 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Online Bible Study, starting September 14, 2020 and ending October 30, 2020.
• FREE access to 6 teaching videos with Max. These videos will be available between September 14 – October 30. No additional registration is required.
• FREE download of the the Arc of Bible History worksheet
• FREE download the Overview of the Old and New Testament History study sheets
• FREE download of the 30 Days to Understanding the Bible session one Study Guide
• FREE download of the 30 Days to Understanding the Bible session one audio Bible study
Invite Your Friends!
Invite your friends and family TODAY. Ask at least 2 people to join you in this study! Text them, call them, email them, or post it on your social media pages.
Tell them they can sign up here: BibleGateway.com/30days
DO I HAVE TO BUY THE STUDY GUIDE?
The study guide is not required to watch the videos. But if you want to get the most out of this Online Bible Study, you'll want to purchase one. The videos and study guide were created to go together. We recommend having your own copy of this study guide. We also encourage you to purchase a copy of the book 30 Days to Understanding the Bible. Reading the book alongside the video study will provide you with deeper insights and context, and make your journey more meaningful. (See the introduction at the beginning of each between-studies section for the chapters in the book that correspond to material you and your group are discussing.)
CAN I DO THIS WITH MY SMALL GROUP?
You can, and if you're part of one already, you should! Here's how we recommend you get your group on board: Send everyone the link to this webpage, set a time that you can meet in person or virtually to discuss (Zoom or Google Hangouts are great options), encourage everyone to watch the video before the scheduled meeting time, then discuss the content together.
WHERE WILL I FIND ALL THE VIDEOS?
Each week you'll receive a link in your email to the webpage with the video.
WILL THESE BE AVAILABLE TO WATCH LATER?
Once the video appears online for that week, it will stay online for the duration of the Online Bible Study. All these sessions are available both on DVD and streaming, so if you want to experience it again once the Online Bible Study concludes, you can order a DVD at the link below. (DVD includes free streaming.)
HOW LONG IS EACH VIDEO AND HOW MANY SESSIONS?
The 6 video sessions include:
- An Overview of the Bible [16:30]
- The Early History of Israel (Patriarch–Kingdom Eras) [18:00]
- The Later History of Israel (Exile–Silence Eras) [20:30]
- The History of the Church (Gospel–Missions Eras) [19:00]
- The Great Doctrines: the Bible, God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Angels [19:30]
- The Great Doctrines: Man, Sin, Salvation, the Church, and Future Things [19:30]