Zaccur, Zacchur [Zăc'cur,Zăc'chur]—well remembered, pure.
- A Reubenite, father of Shammua, one of the spies sent out by Moses (Num. 13:4).
- A Simeonite, son of Hamuel and father of Shimei (1 Chron. 4:26).
- A Merarite Levite, a son of Jaaziah (1 Chron. 24:27).
- A son of Asaph and father of Michaiah. Also head of a course of musicians set up by David (1 Chron. 25:2, 10; Neh. 12:35).
- A son of Imri, who rebuilt part of the wall after Nehemiah came from Shushan (Neh. 3:2).
- A Levite who sealed the covenant (Neh. 10:12).
- A son of Mattaniah and father of Hanan (Neh. 13:13).