If you’re in a pastoral or other leadership role in your church community, you may be interested in the Emotionally Healthy Leadership Conference, taking place later this week. It aims to teach leaders to “integrate two missing components in today’s church—emotional health and contemplative spirituality.”
In-person attendance at the conference is sold out, but you can watch it free via a livestream if you sign up in advance. Take a look, and let your pastor know too!
If you’re intrigued by the conference, you might also take a look at some of Bible Gateway’s devotionals for leaders:
- The Bible-Inspired Leader: Leadership insights for pastors, youth ministers, and anyone else who wants to learn the key elements of Biblical leadership. Sign up for the weekly email.
- Tozer on Christian Leadership: Daily devotional insights on Christian leadership, written by the beloved preacher and author. Read it online at Bible Gateway.
- The Ministry Advantage: A weekly mentoring newsletter to encourage and equip Christian leaders. Sign up for the weekly email.
Enjoy these free leadership resources—and feel free to pass them on to your pastor or church leaders as well!
- New Daily Devotional for Leaders: Tozer on Christian Leadership
- Pastors and Church Leaders: Our “Ministering the Master’s Way” Leadership Devotional is Back
- The Gospel Coalition 2011 National Conference: carrying out the Great Commission in changing times
- Become a Bible-Inspired Leader With Our Newest Devotional
- The Ministry Advantage: A New Newsletter for Pastors and Church Leaders