Ministering the Master’s Way, our weekly newsletter for pastors and church leaders, is back! It starts tomorrow, and will continue every Friday for eight weeks.
Ministering the Master’s Way debuted in January and is now returning for a limited time. It’s a practical devotional especially for pastors and anyone in church leadership. You can sign up to receive it here. When you subscribe to it, you’ll receive a weekly newsletter covering such topics as:
- Teaching your congregation the value and power of prayer
- Conducting funerals with grace, and counseling the grieving
- Enacting church discipline with care
- Identifying and affirming the gifts within your congregation… and helping people put them to use
- Preserving your health and mental well-being amidst all the pressures of ministry
- …and many others
Ministering the Master’s Way is drawn from a line of books of the same name produced by the UK-based Day One Publications. The newsletter was very well-received when we ran it earlier this year; if you missed it the first time, here’s your chance to experience one of our most practical leadership resources.
If you’re a pastor or ministry leader, you’ll find Ministering the Master’s Way to be a valuable part of your week. Sign up for Ministering the Master’s Way on our Newsletters page—and while you’re there, sign up for other devotionals for leaders, including Tozer on Christian Leadership and The Bible-Inspired Leader! And tell others to subscribe as well. Thanks, and enjoy Ministering the Master’s Way!
- Ministering the Master’s Way: A New Devotional for Pastors and Church Leaders
- The Ministry Advantage: A New Newsletter for Pastors and Church Leaders
- New Daily Devotional for Leaders: Tozer on Christian Leadership
- Become a Bible-Inspired Leader With Our Newest Devotional
- Meet Mel Lawrenz and Sign Up for his Knowing Him Easter Devotional