So you believe in God. Now what?
Do you ever have the feeling that your life as a Christian could be richer and more meaningful than it is? Do you harbor a nagging suspicion that God has a role for you to play in His story, if only you knew what it was?
Whether you’ve followed Jesus for years or have just recently come to know him, there’s an incredible journey waiting for you. When Jesus Christ came to earth, he gave his followers a revolutionary mission: to share his love with the world. That task today remains unfinished—and stepping up to do that work is the most rewarding thing you’ll ever experience.
Next Monday (June 17), we’ll start a brand-new daily email devotional to help you discover your role in God’s plan: Unfinished: Believing is Only the Beginning. It will lead you through the important questions of life—Why are you here? What is your purpose? How does this all affect your life, career, family?—and will introduce you to a life of meaning and significance.
This is the life you were created to live! We hope that Unfinished challenges and encourages you to step up and embrace your calling in Jesus Christ.
This devotional is drawn from Richard Stearn’s new book of the same name, Unfinished: Believing is Only the Beginning. You can read more about Stearns at World Vision, where he has served as president since 1998.
- New daily email devotional for women: Girlfriends in God
- God’s Word… For Your Life: A New Devotional to Help You Apply Scripture to Your Life
- Learn Biblical Stewardship with the Discovering God’s Design Devotional
- New Daily Devotional for Leaders: Tozer on Christian Leadership
- New email devotional: Read the Christmas story with your family