For our poll this week we’d like to know what kind of Sunday school opportunities your church makes available:
Does your church have Sunday school? If so, for what ages?
- We do Sunday school for everyone (62%, 957 Votes)
- No Sunday school (11%, 167 Votes)
- Elementary school and younger (10%, 156 Votes)
- High school and younger (8%, 118 Votes)
- Middle school and younger (7%, 114 Votes)
- College-aged and younger (2%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,543
Growing up, I remember Sunday school being a non-optional part of church life. We had two services that sandwiched an hours’ worth of classes for every age group in the church. The past few churches I’ve attended have eschewed Sunday school for the adults and instead focused on small groups or a midweek in-depth group Bible study.
Our poll last week asked whether or not your pastor refers to the original languages of the Bible in their sermons. A healthy majority of you voted “Yes.” Here’s the breakdown:
Does Your Pastor Refer to the Original Greek or Hebrew During Their Sermons?
Yes (82%, 1,494 Votes)
No (18%, 327 Votes)
Thanks to everyone who took the time to chime in!
- New Poll: Where Are You Going to School This Fall?
- New Poll: Which part of the Bible have you been reading the most lately?
- New Poll: On What Days Did You Go to Church Last Week?
- New Poll: Do You Regularly Meet with Someone to Discuss Your Spirituality?
- New Poll: Does Your Pastor Refer to the Original Greek or Hebrew During Sermons?