Commentaries for the book of Zechariah
- An exhortation to repentance.
- A vision of the ministry of angels.
- The security of the Jews and the destruction of their enemies.
- The prosperity of Jerusalem.
- The Jews called to return to their own land.
- A promise of God's presence.
- A vision of a candlestick, with two olive trees.
- Further encouragement.
- An explanation respecting the olive trees.
- The restoration of Jerusalem.
- The people encouraged by promises of God's favour, and exhorted to holiness.
- The Jews in the latter days.
- Destruction to come upon the Jews.
- The Lord's dealing with the Jews.
- The emblem and curse of a foolish shepherd.
- The Fountain for the remission of sins, The conviction of the false prophets.
- The death of Christ, and the saving of a remnant of the people.