IV. Summary of Ezekiel's Teachings
1. Yahweh is a God of transcendent glory—ch. 1 et al.
4. The true prophet is the watchman of his people—33:1-9
5. Judah's worst enemies are within her, her leaders—34:1-19
7. The new temple will have an influence that will flow out to the whole world—47:1-12.
9. Judah ultimately will be restored—ch. 37.
11. Ezekiel used many acted parables to demonstrate his message: map on brick (4:1-3); lying on left and right sides (4:4-8); rationing of food (4:9-17); shaving of hair of his head (5:1-12); no mourning at the death of his wife (24:15-24); inability to speak (3:24-27; 24:27; 33:22).