- A. Ezekiel as God's Watchman (33:1–33)
- B. Judgment on the Bad Shepherds of Judah (34:1–31)
- C. Another Judgment Against Edom (35:1–15)
- D. Divine Consolation and Hope to Judah (36:1–38)
- E. The Vision of the Valley of Dry Bones (37:1–28)
- F. Gog and Magog (38:1–39:29)
These chapters comprise a new section of the book, reflecting a look to the future and thus to the restoration of Israel. With the fall of Jerusalem (33:21), Ezekiel turned from warnings of impending doom to a look at the time when the Exile and its discipline would be over and God would restore his people to their homeland.