Keyword search results
- 1 Samuel 10:7
Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.
- Ecclesiastes 9:10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
Topical index results 635 Results
- POLITICAL » Ratification of » By giving the hand (Lamentations 5:6)
- ANDREW » Finds Peter, his brother, and brings him to Jesus ( John 1:40-42)
- ATROPHY » Of the hand (Matthew 12:10-13)
- CAMEL » Docility of (Genesis 24:11)
- CONVICTION » INSTANCES OF » Belshazzar, when he "saw the part of the hand that wrote," (Daniel 5:6)
- COVENANT » OF MEN WITH MEN » By giving the hand (Ezra 10:19; Lamentations 5:6; Ezekiel 17:18)
- ELIEL » Son of Toah (1 Chronicles 6:34)
- FINGER » Six on one hand (1 Samuel 21:20)
- HAND » Right hand lifted up in swearing (Genesis 14:22; Psalms 106:26; Isaiah 62:8)
- SOLICITED » ANSWERED » The prophet of Israel, for the restoration of Jeroboam's withered hand (1 Kings 13:1-6)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.