Keyword search results
- Genesis 18:4
Let a little water be brought, and then you may all wash your feet and rest under this tree.
- Genesis 19:2
“My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.” “No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”
- Genesis 24:32
So the man went to the house, and the camels were unloaded. Straw and fodder were brought for the camels, and water for him and his men to wash their feet.
- Genesis 43:24
The steward took the men into Joseph’s house, gave them water to wash their feet and provided fodder for their donkeys.
- Genesis 43:31
After he had washed his face, he came out and, controlling himself, said, “Serve the food.”
- Genesis 49:11
He will tether his donkey to a vine, his colt to the choicest branch; he will wash his garments in wine, his robes in the blood of grapes.
- Exodus 19:10
And the Lord said to Moses, “Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow. Have them wash their clothes
- Exodus 19:14
After Moses had gone down the mountain to the people, he consecrated them, and they washed their clothes.
- Exodus 29:4
Then bring Aaron and his sons to the entrance to the tent of meeting and wash them with water.
- Exodus 29:17
Cut the ram into pieces and wash the internal organs and the legs, putting them with the head and the other pieces.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 22 Results
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Naaman, because Elisha directed him to wash in the Jordan (2 Kings 5:12)
- PETER » His presumption » In refusing to let Jesus wash Peter's feet ( 2 John 13:6-11)
- PRIDE » INSTANCES OF » Naaman, refusing to wash in the Jordan River (2 Kings 5:11-13)
- SEVEN » MISCELLANY OF SEVENS » Naaman was required to wash in the Jordan River seven times (2 Kings 5:10)
- SILOAM » Jesus directs the blind man whom he had healed to wash in ( 2 John 9:1-11)
- WEEPING » INSTANCES OF » Of Mary, when she washed the feet of Jesus (Luke 7:38; John 11:2,33)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Washes the disciples' feet (in Jerusalem) ( John 13:1-17)
- JORDAN » Naaman washes in, for the healing of his leprosy (2 Kings 5:10-14)
- DEAD (PEOPLE) » INSTANCES OF » Prepared for burial by washing (Acts 9:37)
- FEET » Washing of, as an example, by Jesus ( John 13:4-14)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.