2 Corinthians 6:14
[ Warning Against Idolatry ] Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
Keyword search results
Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:
- Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
- Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
- Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
- Retry your search in another translation.
Topical index results 2 Results
- ASS (DONKEY) » DOMESTICATED » Not to be yoked with an ox (Deuteronomy 22:10)
- BULLOCK » Laws concerning » Not to be yoked with a donkey (Deuteronomy 22:10)
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.