Keyword search results
- Deuteronomy 1:32
In spite of this, you did not trust in the Lord your God,
- Deuteronomy 28:52
They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
- 2 Kings 17:14
But they would not listen and were as stiff-necked as their ancestors, who did not trust in the Lord their God.
- 2 Kings 18:5
Hezekiah trusted in the Lord, the God of Israel. There was no one like him among all the kings of Judah, either before him or after him.
- 1 Chronicles 5:20
They were helped in fighting them, and God delivered the Hagrites and all their allies into their hands, because they cried out to him during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him.
- Job 4:18
If God places no trust in his servants, if he charges his angels with error,
- Job 15:15
If God places no trust in his holy ones, if even the heavens are not pure in his eyes,
- Psalm 20:7
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
- Psalm 24:4
The one who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not trust in an idol or swear by a false god.
- Psalm 25:1
[ Psalm 25 ] [ Of David. ] In you, Lord my God, I put my trust.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 1871 Results
with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- ABIHU » Summoned by God to Sinai (Exodus 24:9)
- ABINADAB » A Levite, in whose house the ark of God rested twenty years (1 Samuel 7:1,2; 2 Samuel 6:3,4; 1 Chronicles 13:7)
- ABRAHAM » God's covenant with (Genesis 15;17:1-22; Micah 7:20; Luke 1:73; Romans 4:13;15:8;)
- ABRAHAM » Friend of God (Isaiah 41:8; 2 Chronicles 20:7; James 2:23)
- ADOPTION » TYPIFIED, in Israel » See GOD, FATHERHOOD OF
- AFFECTIONS » Should be supremely set upon God (Deuteronomy 6:5; Mark 12:30)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the commandments of God (Psalms 19:8-10;119:20,97,103,167)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the house and worship of God (1 Chronicles 29:3; Psalms 26:8;27:4;84:1,2)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the people of God (Psalms 16:3; Romans 12:10; 2 Corinthians 7:13-16; 1 Thessalonians 2:8)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be zealously engaged for God (Psalms 69:9;119:139; Galatians 4:18)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.