Keyword search results
- Leviticus 27:30
“‘A tithe of everything from the land, whether grain from the soil or fruit from the trees, belongs to the Lord; it is holy to the Lord.
- Leviticus 27:31
Whoever would redeem any of their tithe must add a fifth of the value to it.
- Leviticus 27:32
Every tithe of the herd and flock—every tenth animal that passes under the shepherd’s rod—will be holy to the Lord.
- Numbers 18:21
“I give to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as their inheritance in return for the work they do while serving at the tent of meeting.
- Numbers 18:24
Instead, I give to the Levites as their inheritance the tithes that the Israelites present as an offering to the Lord. That is why I said concerning them: ‘They will have no inheritance among the Israelites.’”
- Numbers 18:26
“Speak to the Levites and say to them: ‘When you receive from the Israelites the tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must present a tenth of that tithe as the Lord’s offering.
- Numbers 18:28
In this way you also will present an offering to the Lord from all the tithes you receive from the Israelites. From these tithes you must give the Lord’s portion to Aaron the priest.
- Deuteronomy 12:6
there bring your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, what you have vowed to give and your freewill offerings, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks.
- Deuteronomy 12:11
Then to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name—there you are to bring everything I command you: your burnt offerings and sacrifices, your tithes and special gifts, and all the choice possessions you have vowed to the Lord.
- Deuteronomy 12:17
You must not eat in your own towns the tithe of your grain and new wine and olive oil, or the firstborn of your herds and flocks, or whatever you have vowed to give, or your freewill offerings or special gifts.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 12 Results
- TITHES » A tithe of tithes for the priests (Numbers 18:26; Nehemiah 10:38)
- ASAHEL » A Levite, who had charge of tithes (2 Chronicles 31:13)
- CORN » FIGURATIVE » See TITHES
- WICKED PRACTICES OF » OTHER CUSTOMS OF » Tithes and gifts (2 Kings 23:11; Daniel 11:38; Amos 4:4,5)
- JESHUA » A Levite who had charge of the tithes (2 Chronicles 31:15)
- LEVITES » Tithes and other offerings (Numbers 18:24,26-32; Deuteronomy 18:1-8;26:11-13; Joshua 13:14; N)
- LEVITES » See TITHES
- LEVITES » Tithes withheld from (Nehemiah 13:10-13; Malachi 3:10)
- PRIEST » BENEFITS OF » Tithes of the tithes (Numbers 18:8-18,26-32; Nehemiah 10:38)
- SHIMEI » A Levite » Treasurer of tithes and offerings during the time of Hezekiah (2 Chronicles 31:12,13)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.