Keyword search results
- Daniel 8:25
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.
- Romans 2:18
if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law;
- Romans 11:18
do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.
- Hebrews 1:4
So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
- Hebrews 1:5
[ The Son Superior to Angels ] For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?
- Hebrews 8:6
But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.
Topical index results 10 Results
- CHURCH AND STATE » ECCLESIASTICAL POWER SUPERIOR TO CIVIL
- CHURCH AND STATE » STATE SUPERIOR TO RELIGION
- PRIEST » (The function he served was superior to that of ot
- APPEAL » See COURTS, SUPERIOR
- COURT » SUPERIOR, AND INFERIOR (Exodus 18:21-26; Deuteronomy 1:15-17;17:8-13; 2 Chronicles 19:5-10)
- DEPUTY » An officer who administers the functions of a superior in his absence (2 Kings 22:47; Acts 13:7,8;18:12;19:38)
- PRESCIENCE OF » PRIESTHOOD OF » Superior to Aaron and the Levitical priests (Hebrews 7:11,16,22;8:1,2,6)
- PRESCIENCE OF » PRIESTHOOD OF » His sacrifice superior to all others (Hebrews 9:13,14,23)
- USURPATION » IN RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS » See CHURCH AND STATE, STATE SUPERIOR TO THE CHURCH
- MANNERS » In presence of » Superiors (Genesis 31:35; Job 29:8)
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.