Keyword search results
- Exodus 15:9
The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will gorge myself on them. I will draw my sword and my hand will destroy them.’
- Numbers 31:11
They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals,
- Numbers 31:12
and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.
- Numbers 31:25
[ Dividing the Spoils ] The Lord said to Moses,
- Numbers 31:27
Divide the spoils equally between the soldiers who took part in the battle and the rest of the community.
- Numbers 31:32
The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep,
- Judges 5:30
‘Are they not finding and dividing the spoils: a woman or two for each man, colorful garments as plunder for Sisera, colorful garments embroidered, highly embroidered garments for my neck— all this as plunder?’
- Isaiah 33:23
Your rigging hangs loose: The mast is not held secure, the sail is not spread. Then an abundance of spoils will be divided and even the lame will carry off plunder.
- Isaiah 53:12
Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
- Jeremiah 49:32
Their camels will become plunder, and their large herds will be spoils of war. I will scatter to the winds those who are in distant places and will bring disaster on them from every side,” declares the Lord.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 11 Results
- ABNER » Dedicated spoils of war to the tabernacle (1 Chronicles 26:27,28)
- ARMIES » March in ranks » A share the spoils (Numbers 31:25-47)
- BRACELET » Taken as spoils (Numbers 31:50; 2 Samuel 1:10)
- CANDLESTICK » OF THE TEMPLE » Taken with other spoils to Babylon (Jeremiah 52:19)
- CONVICTION » INSTANCES OF » Saul, after sparing Agag and the best of the spoils (1 Samuel 15:24)
- DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD » INSTANCES OF » In sparing Agag and the spoils of the Amalekites (1 Samuel 15;28:18)
- FALSEHOOD » INSTANCES OF » Saul, in professing to Samuel to have obeyed the commandment to destroy all spoils of the Amalekites, when in fact he had not obeyed (1 Samuel 15:1-26)
- GAD » A tribe of Israel » Wealth of, in cattle, and spoils (Joshua 22:8; Numbers 32:1)
- GESHUR » Inhabitants of one of the villages of, exterminated, and the spoils taken by David (1 Samuel 27:8)
- SAUL » King of Israel » Dedicates the spoils of war (1 Samuel 15:21-25; 1 Chronicles 26:28)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.