Keyword search results
- Genesis 12:16
Therefore he treated Abram well for her sake; and gave him sheep and oxen and donkeys and male and female servants and female donkeys and camels.
- Genesis 20:14
Abimelech then took sheep and oxen and male and female servants, and gave them to Abraham, and restored his wife Sarah to him.
- Genesis 21:27
Abraham took sheep and oxen and gave them to Abimelech, and the two of them made a covenant.
- Genesis 29:2
He looked, and saw a well in the field, and behold, three flocks of sheep were lying there beside it, for from that well they watered the flocks. Now the stone on the mouth of the well was large.
- Genesis 29:3
When all the flocks were gathered there, they would then roll the stone from the mouth of the well and water the sheep, and put the stone back in its place on the mouth of the well.
- Genesis 29:6
And he said to them, “Is it well with him?” And they said, “It is well, and here is Rachel his daughter coming with the sheep.”
- Genesis 29:7
He said, “Behold, it is still high day; it is not time for the livestock to be gathered. Water the sheep, and go, pasture them.”
- Genesis 29:8
But they said, “We cannot, until all the flocks are gathered, and they roll the stone from the mouth of the well; then we water the sheep.”
- Genesis 29:9
While he was still speaking with them, Rachel came with her father’s sheep, for she was a shepherdess.
- Genesis 29:10
When Jacob saw Rachel the daughter of Laban his mother’s brother, and the sheep of Laban his mother’s brother, Jacob went up and rolled the stone from the mouth of the well and watered the flock of Laban his mother’s brother.
More results from New American Standard Bible
Topical index results 20 Results
- AGRICULTURE » ANIMALS OF » See SHEEP
- ANIMALS » Firstlings of » See SHEEP
- BOZRAH » A city of Edom » Sheep of (Micah 2:12)
- COMMERCE » Articles of » Sheep (Revelation 18:13)
- EXPORTS » From Arabia » Of sheep and goats (Ezekiel 27:21)
- JERUSALEM » Gates of » Old gate, fish gate, sheep gate, prison gate (Nehemiah 3:1,3,32;12:39)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Enunciates the parables of the lost sheep, of the lost piece of silver, of the prodigal son, and of the unjust steward (in Peraea) (Luke 15:1-32;16:1-13)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » NAMES, APPELLATIONS, AND TITLES OF » Great Shepherd of the sheep (Hebrews 13:20)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » PARABLES OF » The lost sheep (Luke 15:3-7; Matthew 18:12-14)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » SHEPHERD, JESUS THE TRUE » His sheep he knows ( John 10:14,27)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation