Keyword search results
- Exodus 22:19
“Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.
- Leviticus 18:23
“‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
- Leviticus 20:15
“‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
- Leviticus 20:16
“‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
- Deuteronomy 27:21
“Cursed is anyone who has sexual relations with any animal.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”
- Acts 15:20
Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood.
- Acts 15:29
You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell.
- Acts 21:25
As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality.”
Topical index results 56 Results
- ATONEMENT » DAY OF » MADE BY ANIMAL SACRIFICES (Exodus 29:36;30:12-16; Leviticus 1:4;4:20,22-35;5:6-10;)
- BEHEMOTH » An amphibious animal (Job 40:15)
- BOTTLE » Made of animal skins (Joshua 9:4,13; Job 32:19; Psalms 119:83; Matthew 9:17; Mark 2:2)
- DEFILEMENT » Caused by » Touching the carcass of any ceremonially unclean animal (Leviticus 11:39,40;17:15,16;22:8)
- EVE » Clothed with animal skins (Genesis 3:21)
- JACKAL » A carnivorous animal (Malachi 1:3)
- LEOPARD » A carnivorous animal (Song of Solomon 4:8)
- OFFERINGS » All animal sacrifices must be eight days old or more (Leviticus 22:27)
- PURIFICATION » Washing parts of animal sacrifices in water (Leviticus 1:9,13;9:14; 2 Chronicles 4:6)
- SALT » All animal sacrifices were required to be seasoned with (Leviticus 2:13; Ezra 6:9; Ezekiel 43:24; Mark 9:49)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.