Keyword search results
- Exodus 18:15
Moses answered him, “Because the people come to me to seek God’s will.
- Leviticus 19:31
“‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.
- Deuteronomy 4:29
But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.
- Deuteronomy 12:5
But you are to seek the place the Lord your God will choose from among all your tribes to put his Name there for his dwelling. To that place you must go;
- 1 Kings 12:28
After seeking advice, the king made two golden calves. He said to the people, “It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem. Here are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.”
- 1 Chronicles 22:19
Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the Lord your God. Begin to build the sanctuary of the Lord God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the Lord and the sacred articles belonging to God into the temple that will be built for the Name of the Lord.”
- 1 Chronicles 28:9
“And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.
- 2 Chronicles 11:16
Those from every tribe of Israel who set their hearts on seeking the Lord, the God of Israel, followed the Levites to Jerusalem to offer sacrifices to the Lord, the God of their ancestors.
- 2 Chronicles 14:4
He commanded Judah to seek the Lord, the God of their ancestors, and to obey his laws and commands.
- 2 Chronicles 15:12
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their ancestors, with all their heart and soul.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 714 Results
first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- ABIHU » Summoned by God to Sinai (Exodus 24:9)
- ABINADAB » A Levite, in whose house the ark of God rested twenty years (1 Samuel 7:1,2; 2 Samuel 6:3,4; 1 Chronicles 13:7)
- ABRAHAM » God's covenant with (Genesis 15;17:1-22; Micah 7:20; Luke 1:73; Romans 4:13;15:8;)
- ABRAHAM » Friend of God (Isaiah 41:8; 2 Chronicles 20:7; James 2:23)
- ADOPTION » TYPIFIED, in Israel » See GOD, FATHERHOOD OF
- AFFECTIONS » Should be supremely set upon God (Deuteronomy 6:5; Mark 12:30)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the commandments of God (Psalms 19:8-10;119:20,97,103,167)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the house and worship of God (1 Chronicles 29:3; Psalms 26:8;27:4;84:1,2)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the people of God (Psalms 16:3; Romans 12:10; 2 Corinthians 7:13-16; 1 Thessalonians 2:8)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be zealously engaged for God (Psalms 69:9;119:139; Galatians 4:18)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.