Keyword search results
- Nehemiah 3:15
The Fountain Gate was repaired by Shallun son of Kol-Hozeh, ruler of the district of Mizpah. He rebuilt it, roofing it over and putting its doors and bolts and bars in place. He also repaired the wall of the Pool of Siloam, by the King’s Garden, as far as the steps going down from the City of David.
- John 9:7
“Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam” (this word means “Sent”). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.
Topical index results 20 Results
- BETHESDA » The pool of ( John 5:24)
- GIBEON » Pool of (2 Samuel 2:13; Jeremiah 41:12)
- HEBRON » A city of the tribe of Judah, south of Jerusalem » Pool of (2 Samuel 4:12)
- JERUSALEM » See SILOAM
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Heals an immobile man at the pool of Bethesda (the best mss. have "Bethzatha") on the Sabbath day; is persecuted, and makes his defense ( 2 John 5)
- POOL » Of Jerusalem » Upper pool (2 Kings 18:17; Isaiah 36:2)
- POOL » Of Jerusalem » Lower pool (Isaiah 22:9)
- POOL » Of Jerusalem » Siloam (Shelah) (Nehemiah 3:15; John 9:7,11)
- SALT » Elisha throws, into the pool of Jericho, to purify it (2 Kings 2:20,21)
- SHILOAH » A stream or pool (Isaiah 8:6)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.