Keyword search results
- Exodus 4:21
The Lord said to Moses, “When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.
- Exodus 7:3
But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt,
- Exodus 7:13
Yet Pharaoh’s heart became hard and he would not listen to them, just as the Lord had said.
- Exodus 7:14
[ The Plague of Blood ] Then the Lord said to Moses, “Pharaoh’s heart is unyielding; he refuses to let the people go.
- Exodus 7:22
But the Egyptian magicians did the same things by their secret arts, and Pharaoh’s heart became hard; he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the Lord had said.
- Exodus 8:15
But when Pharaoh saw that there was relief, he hardened his heart and would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the Lord had said.
- Exodus 8:19
the magicians said to Pharaoh, “This is the finger of God.” But Pharaoh’s heart was hard and he would not listen, just as the Lord had said.
- Exodus 8:32
But this time also Pharaoh hardened his heart and would not let the people go.
- Exodus 9:7
Pharaoh investigated and found that not even one of the animals of the Israelites had died. Yet his heart was unyielding and he would not let the people go.
- Exodus 9:12
But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the Lord had said to Moses.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 127 Results
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » Exemplified » In Pharaoh and the Egyptians (Exodus 9:14,15;14:24,25)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » INSTANCES OF » Pharaoh (Exodus 8:19;9:30-34;14:5-9)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » PENITENCE IN: INSTANCES OF » Pharaoh (Exodus 8:8;9:27-30;12:30,31;14:5-9)
- ALLIANCES » INSTANCES OF » Zedekiah and Pharaoh (Jeremiah 37:1-8; Ezekiel 17:15-17)
- AMUSEMENTS AND WORLDLY PLEASURES » Choke the word of God in the heart (Luke 8:14)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Pharaoh, toward Moses (Exodus 10:11,28)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Moses, toward Pharaoh (Exodus 11:8; Numbers 20:10,11)
- ASSYRIA » Invaded by Pharaoh-necho (2 Kings 23:29)
- BAKER » Pharaoh's chief baker (Genesis 40)
- BENEDICTIONS » INSTANCES OF » Upon Pharaoh (Genesis 47:7-10)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.