Keyword search results
- Genesis 15:15
You, however, will go to your ancestors in peace and be buried at a good old age.
- Genesis 17:17
Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?”
- Genesis 18:11
Abraham and Sarah were already very old, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing.
- Genesis 21:2
Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.
- Genesis 21:7
And she added, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”
- Genesis 24:36
My master’s wife Sarah has borne him a son in her old age, and he has given him everything he owns.
- Genesis 25:8
Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people.
- Genesis 37:3
Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age; and he made an ornate robe for him.
- Genesis 44:20
And we answered, ‘We have an aged father, and there is a young son born to him in his old age. His brother is dead, and he is the only one of his mother’s sons left, and his father loves him.’
- Genesis 48:10
Now Israel’s eyes were failing because of old age, and he could hardly see. So Joseph brought his sons close to him, and his father kissed them and embraced them.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 390 Results
Even to your old age
and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
- AARON » Age of, at death (Exodus 7:7; Numbers 33:38,39)
- ABRAHAM » Age of, at different periods (Genesis 12:4;16:16;21:5;25:7)
- AGE, OLD » See OLD AGE
- AGED » See OLD AGE
- AMRAM » Father of Moses » Age of, at death (Exodus 6:20)
- BENEFICENCE » INSTANCES OF » The old man of Gibeah (Judges 19:16-21)
- CALEB » Age of (Joshua 14:7-10)
- CLOTHING » Of the Israelites, did not become old (Deuteronomy 8:4;29:5; Nehemiah 9:21)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » Of the old prophet of Beth-el (1 Kings 13:29-32)
- DAVID » King of Israel » Age of, at death (1 Samuel 5:4,5; 1 Chronicles 29:28)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.