Keyword search results
- Genesis 2:18
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
- Exodus 24:2
but Moses alone is to approach the Lord; the others must not come near. And the people may not come up with him.”
- Numbers 11:17
I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take some of the power of the Spirit that is on you and put it on them. They will share the burden of the people with you so that you will not have to carry it alone.
- Deuteronomy 8:3
He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
- 2 Kings 4:27
When she reached the man of God at the mountain, she took hold of his feet. Gehazi came over to push her away, but the man of God said, “Leave her alone! She is in bitter distress, but the Lord has hidden it from me and has not told me why.”
- Esther 4:13
he sent back this answer: “Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.
- Job 7:16
I despise my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone; my days have no meaning.
- Ecclesiastes 4:8
There was a man all alone; he had neither son nor brother. There was no end to his toil, yet his eyes were not content with his wealth. “For whom am I toiling,” he asked, “and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?” This too is meaningless— a miserable business!
- Song of Songs 4:2
Your teeth are like a flock of sheep just shorn, coming up from the washing. Each has its twin; not one of them is alone.
- Jeremiah 41:8
But ten of them said to Ishmael, “Don’t kill us! We have wheat and barley, olive oil and honey, hidden in a field.” So he let them alone and did not kill them with the others.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 204 Results
- AARON » Not permitted to enter Canaan (Numbers 20:12,23-29)
- ABLUTION » Traditional forms of, not observed by Jesus (Luke 11:38,39)
- AFFECTIONS » Should not grow cold (Psalms 106:12,13; Matthew 24:12; Galatians 4:15; Revelation 2:4)
- AFFECTIONS » Of the wicked, not sincerely set on God (Isaiah 58:1,2; Ezekiel 33:31,32; Luke 8:13)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Does not willingly send (Lamentations 3:33)
- OF SAINTS » OF THE WICKED » Saints should not be alarmed at (Proverbs 3:25,26)
- AHLAB » A city of Asher, the original inhabitants of which were not expelled (Judges 1:31)
- AJALON » A city of Dan » Amorites of, not exterminated (Judges 1:35)
- ALIENS » Jews not permitted to make kings of (Deuteronomy 17:15)
- AMALEK » Probably not the ancestor of the Amalekites mentioned in time of Abraham (Genesis 14:7)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.