Keyword search results
- Exodus 12:19
For seven days no yeast is to be found in your houses. And anyone, whether foreigner or native-born, who eats anything with yeast in it must be cut off from the community of Israel.
- Exodus 12:49
The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you.”
- Leviticus 16:29
“This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves and not do any work—whether native-born or a foreigner residing among you—
- Leviticus 17:15
“‘Anyone, whether native-born or foreigner, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then they will be clean.
- Leviticus 18:26
But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things,
- Leviticus 19:34
The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
- Leviticus 23:42
Live in temporary shelters for seven days: All native-born Israelites are to live in such shelters
- Leviticus 24:16
anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
- Leviticus 24:22
You are to have the same law for the foreigner and the native-born. I am the Lord your God.’”
- Numbers 9:14
“‘A foreigner residing among you is also to celebrate the Lord’s Passover in accordance with its rules and regulations. You must have the same regulations for both the foreigner and the native-born.’”
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 37 Results
- ABRAHAM » Ishmael born to (Genesis 16:3,15)
- ABRAHAM » Isaac born to (Genesis 21:2,3; Galatians 4:22-30)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Man is born to (Job 5:6,7;14:1)
- ALEXANDRIA » Apollos born in (Acts 18:24)
- BIGOTRY » INSTANCES OF » In their treatment of the young man who was born blind, whom Jesus restored to sight ( John 9:28,29,34)
- BIRTHRIGHT » Belonged to the first born (Deuteronomy 21:15,16)
- BLINDNESS » The miraculous healing of a man born blind ( John 9:1-7)
- CHALDEA » Abraham a native of (Genesis 11:28,31;15:7)
- CYPRUS » Barnabas born in (Acts 4:36)
- CYRENIUS (QUIRINIUS) » Governor of Syria when Jesus was born (Luke 2:2)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.