Keyword search results
- Genesis 10:1
[ The Table of Nations ] This is the account of Shem, Ham and Japheth, Noah’s sons, who themselves had sons after the flood.
- Genesis 10:5
(From these the maritime peoples spread out into their territories by their clans within their nations, each with its own language.)
- Genesis 10:20
These are the sons of Ham by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations.
- Genesis 10:31
These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations.
- Genesis 10:32
These are the clans of Noah’s sons, according to their lines of descent, within their nations. From these the nations spread out over the earth after the flood.
- Genesis 17:4
“As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations.
- Genesis 17:5
No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations.
- Genesis 17:6
I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.
- Genesis 17:16
I will bless her and will surely give you a son by her. I will bless her so that she will be the mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”
- Genesis 18:18
Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 19 Results
- ALLIANCES » INSTANCES OF » Canaanitish nations against Israel (Joshua 9:1,2)
- AMBASSADORS » Israelites to various nations (Judges 11:12-28)
- CANAANITES » Eleven nations, descended from Canaan (Genesis 10:15-19; Deuteronomy 7:1; 1 Chronicles 1:13-16)
- DIPLOMACY » INSTANCES OF » By intermarriage with other nations (1 Kings 1:1-5)
- GALILEE » The northern district of Palestine » Called GALILEE OF THE NATIONS (Isaiah 9:1)
- GOD » HIS PRESERVING CARE EXEMPLIFIED » in giving peace with other nations (2 Chronicles 17)
- GOVERNMENT » GOD IN » In the destruction of nations (Amos 9:8)
- ISRAEL » (Usually, in lists, the names of Levi and Joseph, » Nations dread (Deuteronomy 2:25)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » NAMES, APPELLATIONS, AND TITLES OF » Desire of all nations (Haggai 2:7)
- JOSHUA » Also called JEHOSHUA, and JEHOSHUAH, and OSHEA » The kings of the six nations of the Canaanites band together against him (Joshua 9:1,2)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.