Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
- Book of Mark
Keyword search results
- Revelation 13:17
so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
- Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
- Revelation 16:2
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.
- Revelation 19:20
But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
- Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Topical index results 624 Results
- BRANCH » FIGURATIVE » Fruitless, cut off ( John 15:2,6)
- CHARIOT » Wheels of Pharaoh's, providentially taken off (Exodus 14:25)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » For having cut off Saul's skirt (1 Samuel 24:5)
- CONTRACTS » By taking off the shoe (Ruth 4:6-8)
- CYPRUS » Barnabas and Mark visit (Acts 15:39)
- DEATH » Miscellaneous Subjects » PUTTING OFF THIS TABERNACLE (2 Peter 1:14)
- FAMILIAR SPIRITS » Those who consulted, to be cut off (Leviticus 20:6,27)
- FIRSTBORN » Of man and beast, reserved to himself by God (Exodus 13:2,12-16;22:29,30;34:19,20; Leviticus 27:26; Numbers 3)
- HANAMEL » Cousin off JEREMIAH, to whom he sold a field in Anathoth (Jeremiah 32:7-12)
- INSTABILITY » INSTANCES OF » Mark (Acts 15:38)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.