Keyword search results
- 1 Kings 22:22
And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
- 1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
- 2 Chronicles 18:21
And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
- 2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil against thee.
Topical index results 192 Results
- ABOMINATION » Things that are, to God » Lying with a woman in her menses (Leviticus 18:18,20)
- ASIA » Paul and Silas forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach in (Acts 16:6)
- BAPTISM » OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (Isaiah 44:3; Joel 2:28,29; Zechariah 12:10; Matthew 3:11,16; Mark)
- BAPTISM » OF THE HOLY SPIRIT » See HOLY SPIRIT
- CHARACTER » OF SAINTS » Led by the Spirit (Romans 8:14)
- CHARACTER » OF SAINTS » Poor in spirit (Matthew 5:3)
- CHARACTER » OF THE WICKED » Lying (Psalms 58:3;62:4; Isaiah 59:4)
- CHILDREN » GOOD » Illustrative of a teachable spirit (Matthew 18:4)
- CHURCH » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Baptized (immersed) into by one Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:13)
- COMFORTER » See HOLY SPIRIT
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain