[ Israel’s Taunt ] When the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and again choose Israel, and settle them in their own land, then strangers will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob. The peoples will take them along and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them as an inheritance in the land of the Lord as male servants and female servants; and they will take their captors captive and will rule over their oppressors. And it will be in the day when the Lord gives you rest from your pain and turmoil and harsh service in which you have been enslaved, ...
Keyword search results
Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:
- Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
- Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
- Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
- Retry your search in another translation.
Topical index results 2 Results
- AMBITION » INSTANCES OF » Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12-15)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation