Keyword search results
- Genesis 26:9
So Abimelek summoned Isaac and said, “She is really your wife! Why did you say, ‘She is my sister’?” Isaac answered him, “Because I thought I might lose my life on account of her.”
- Matthew 10:39
Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
- Matthew 16:25
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
- Mark 8:35
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.
- Luke 9:24
For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.
- Luke 17:33
Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it.
- John 12:25
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
- 2 Corinthians 4:1
[ Present Weakness and Resurrection Life ] Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart.
Topical index results 98 Results
- ABISHAI » Seeks Saul's life (1 Samuel 26:6-8)
- ABISHAI » Seeks the life of Shimei (1 Samuel 16:9;19:21)
- A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » FUNCTIONS OF » Guard the way to the tree of life (Genesis 3:24)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Eternal life (1 John 5:13)
- BETHANY » Lazarus dies and is raised to life at ( 1 John 11)
- BLOOD » Is the life (Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:11,14;19:16; Deuteronomy 12:23; Matthew 27:4,24)
- BOOK » OF LIFE (Exodus 32:32,33; Psalms 69:28;87:6; Daniel 12:1; Luke 10:20; P)
- BORING THE EAR » A token of servitude for life (Exodus 21:6)
- BREAD » Called the STAFF OF LIFE (Ezekiel 4:16;5:16;14:13)
- BREATH » Of life (Genesis 2:7;7:22; Acts 17:25)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.