1 Peter 1
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood: Grace and peace be yours in abundance. [ Praise to God for a Living Hope ] Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, ...
Keyword search results
- Genesis 2:3
Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
- Exodus 3:5
“Do not come any closer,” God said. “Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.”
- Exodus 15:13
In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.
- Exodus 16:23
He said to them, “This is what the Lord commanded: ‘Tomorrow is to be a day of sabbath rest, a holy sabbath to the Lord. So bake what you want to bake and boil what you want to boil. Save whatever is left and keep it until morning.’”
- Exodus 19:6
you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”
- Exodus 19:23
Moses said to the Lord, “The people cannot come up Mount Sinai, because you yourself warned us, ‘Put limits around the mountain and set it apart as holy.’”
- Exodus 20:8
“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
- Exodus 20:11
For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
- Exodus 22:31
“You are to be my holy people. So do not eat the meat of an animal torn by wild beasts; throw it to the dogs.
- Exodus 26:33
Hang the curtain from the clasps and place the ark of the covenant law behind the curtain. The curtain will separate the Holy Place from the Most Holy Place.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 102 Results
- ANGEL (a spirit) » A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » Holy (Matthew 25:31; Mark 8:38)
- ARK » IN THE TABERNACLE. Called THE ARK » Holy (2 Chronicles 8:11;35:3)
- ASIA » Paul and Silas forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach in (Acts 16:6)
- BAPTISM » OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (Isaiah 44:3; Joel 2:28,29; Zechariah 12:10; Matthew 3:11,16; Mark)
- BAPTISM » OF THE HOLY SPIRIT » See HOLY SPIRIT
- CALAMUS » An ingredient of the holy ointment (Exodus 30:23; Isaiah 43:24)
- CANAAN » Land of » Called THE HOLY LAND (Zechariah 2:12)
- CHARACTER » OF SAINTS » Holy (Deuteronomy 7:6;14:2; Colossians 3:12)
- CHURCH » HOLY PLACE (Exodus 28:29;38:24; Leviticus 6:16;10:17;14:13;16:2-24;)
- CHURCH » HOLY TEMPLE (Psalms 5:7;11:4;65:4;79:1;138:2; Jonah 2:4,7; Micah 1)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.