Keyword search results
- Isaiah 59:17
He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
- Ephesians 6:17
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
Topical index results 363 Results
- AGENCY » IN SALVATION OF MEN (Job 33:14-30; Psalms 8:2; Matthew 4:19;5:13-16; Luke 1:17;)
- ARMOR » See HELMET
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Their salvation (Isaiah 12:2)
- ATONEMENT » MADE BY JESUS » See SALVATION, PLAN OF
- ATONEMENT » UNCLASSIFIED SCRIPTURES RELATING TO » See SALVATION
- BRANCH » FIGURATIVE » Fruitless, cut off ( John 15:2,6)
- CHARIOT » Wheels of Pharaoh's, providentially taken off (Exodus 14:25)
- CONSCIENCE » INSTANCES OF » For having cut off Saul's skirt (1 Samuel 24:5)
- CONTRACTS » By taking off the shoe (Ruth 4:6-8)
- CUP » FIGURATIVE » Of salvation (Psalms 116:13)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.