Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
Keyword search results
- 1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
- 1 Chronicles 16:41
With them were Heman and Jeduthun and the rest of those chosen and designated by name to give thanks to the Lord, “for his love endures forever.”
- 2 Chronicles 5:13
The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang: “He is good; his love endures forever.” Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud,
- 2 Chronicles 20:21
After consulting the people, Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him for the splendor of his holiness as they went out at the head of the army, saying: “Give thanks to the Lord, for his love endures forever.”
- 2 Chronicles 31:2
[ Contributions for Worship ] Hezekiah assigned the priests and Levites to divisions—each of them according to their duties as priests or Levites—to offer burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, to minister, to give thanks and to sing praises at the gates of the Lord’s dwelling.
- Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.
- Psalm 9:1
[ Psalm 9 ] [ For the director of music. To the tune of “The Death of the Son.” A psalm of David. ] I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
- Psalm 106:1
[ Psalm 106 ] Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
- Psalm 106:47
Save us, Lord our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise.
- Psalm 107:1
[ BOOK V ] [ Psalms 107–150 ] [ Psalm 107 ] Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 924 Results
- ALTAR » OF BURNT OFFERINGS » Called ALTAR OF THE LORD (Malachi 2:13)
- ALTAR » OF INCENSE » ALTAR BEFORE THE LORD (Leviticus 16:18)
- ANDREW » Meets with the disciples after the Lord's ascension (Acts 1:13)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » APPEARANCES OF » To Joshua, "the captain of the Lord's host," (Joshua 5:15)
- ARK » IN THE TABERNACLE. Called THE ARK » OF THE LORD (Joshua 4:11; 1 Samuel 4:6;6:1; 2 Samuel 6:9;15:12;16:4)
- ARMIES » March in ranks » Angel of the Lord smites the Assyrians (2 Kings 19:35)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Saints give diligence to attain (2 Peter 1:10,11)
- ASSYRIA » Army of, destroyed by the angel of the Lord (Isaiah 37:36)
- BERACHAH » A valley in the south of the territory of the tribe of Judah, where the Israelites blessed the Lord for a victory (2 Chronicles 20:26)
- BOWL » Stamped "Holiness to the Lord," (Zechariah 14:20,21)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.