1 Thessalonians 5:18
in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Keyword search results
- 2 Samuel 22:50
“Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the nations, And I will sing praises to Your name.
- 1 Chronicles 16:7
Then on that day David first assigned Asaph and his relatives to give thanks to the Lord.
- 1 Chronicles 16:8
[ Psalm of Thanksgiving ] Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.
- 1 Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
- 1 Chronicles 16:35
Then say, “Save us, O God of our salvation, And gather us and deliver us from the nations, To give thanks to Your holy name, And glory in Your praise.”
- 1 Chronicles 16:41
With them were Heman and Jeduthun, and the rest who were chosen, who were designated by name, to give thanks to the Lord, because His lovingkindness is everlasting.
- 2 Chronicles 20:21
When he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who sang to the Lord and those who praised Him in holy attire, as they went out before the army and said, “Give thanks to the Lord, for His lovingkindness is everlasting.”
- 2 Chronicles 31:2
And Hezekiah appointed the divisions of the priests and the Levites by their divisions, each according to his service, both the priests and the Levites, for burnt offerings and for peace offerings, to minister and to give thanks and to praise in the gates of the camp of the Lord.
- Nehemiah 12:24
The heads of the Levites were Hashabiah, Sherebiah and Jeshua the son of Kadmiel, with their brothers opposite them, to praise and give thanks, as prescribed by David the man of God, division corresponding to division.
- Psalm 6:5
For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?
More results from New American Standard Bible
Topical index results 159 Results
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Saints give diligence to attain (2 Peter 1:10,11)
- FOOD » ARTICLES OF » Thanks given before receiving (Mark 8:6; Acts 27:35)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Refuses to give a sign to the Pharisees (in the region of Magdala) (Matthew 16:1-4; Mark 8:10-12)
- LIFE » (SACREDNESS OF, an inference from what is taught i » What can a man give in exchange for (Matthew 16:26; Mark 8:37)
- PAUL » Is encouraged by a vision from God, promising him that he will give testimony in Rome (Acts 23:11)
- PRAYER » ANSWERED » Hannah, asking to give birth to a child (1 Samuel 1:10-17,19,20)
- SERVANT » BOND » The master could marry, or give in marriage (Exodus 21:7-10; Deuteronomy 21:10-14; 1 Chronicles 2:34,35)
- SLANDER » Should give no occasion for (1 Peter 2:12;3:16)
- SLANDER » People shall give account for (Matthew 12:36)
- BLESSING » See THANKSGIVING AND PRAYER BEFORE TAKING FOOD
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation