Keyword search results
- Ezra 6:21
So the Israelites who had returned from the exile ate it, together with all who had separated themselves from the unclean practices of their Gentile neighbors in order to seek the Lord, the God of Israel.
- Nehemiah 5:8
and said: “As far as possible, we have bought back our fellow Jews who were sold to the Gentiles. Now you are selling your own people, only for them to be sold back to us!” They kept quiet, because they could find nothing to say.
- Nehemiah 5:9
So I continued, “What you are doing is not right. Shouldn’t you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?
- Isaiah 42:6
“I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
- Isaiah 49:6
he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
- Matthew 4:15
“Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali, the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles—
- Matthew 10:5
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
- Matthew 10:18
On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
- Matthew 20:19
and will hand him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified. On the third day he will be raised to life!”
- Matthew 20:25
Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 54 Results
There is neither Jew nor Gentile
, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
- GEDALIAH » A priest, who divorced his Gentile wife after the exile (Ezra 10:18)
- JAMES » An apostle » Addresses the gathering at Jerusalem in favor of liberty for the Gentile converts (Acts 15:13-21)
- KELAIAH » A Levite who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity, and assisted Ezra in expounding the law (Ezra 10:23; Nehemiah 8:7;10:10)
- MALLUCH » Son of Bani, who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity (Ezra 10:29)
- MALLUCH » One of the family of Harim, who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity (Ezra 10:32)
- MANASSEH » Two Jews who put away (divorced) their Gentile wives after the captivity (Ezra 10:30,33)
- MATTANIAH » Four Israelites who divorced their Gentile wives after the captivity (Ezra 10:26,27,30,37)
- MATTENAI » Two Israelites who put away (divorced) their Gentile wives after the captivity (Ezra 10:33,37)
- MATTITHIAH » An Israelite who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity (Ezra 10:43)
- MEREMOTH » A Jew who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity (Ezra 10:36)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.