Passage lookup results
- Book of Genesis
Keyword search results
- Genesis 7:1
The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.
- Genesis 9:12
And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
- Genesis 15:16
In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure.”
- Genesis 17:7
I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.
- Genesis 17:9
Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come.
- Genesis 17:12
For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.
- Genesis 50:23
and saw the third generation of Ephraim’s children. Also the children of Makir son of Manasseh were placed at birth on Joseph’s knees.
- Exodus 1:6
Now Joseph and all his brothers and all that generation died,
- Exodus 3:15
God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ “This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation.
- Exodus 12:14
“This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord—a lasting ordinance.
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 660 Results
- BOOK » Genealogies kept in (Genesis 5:1)
- JEROBOAM » King of Israel » Genealogies written during his reign (1 Chronicles 5:17)
- KOZ » Descendants of, excluded from because of defective genealogies (Ezra 2:61; Nehemiah 7:63)
- HEBREW » See GENEALOGY
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » HISTORY OF » Genealogy of (Matthew 1:1-17; Luke 3:23-38)
- JOSEPH » Husband of Mary » His genealogy (Matthew 1:1-16; Luke 3:23-38)
- REHOBOAM » Genealogy and descendants of (1 Chronicles 3; Matthew 1)
- ZERUBBABEL » Called ZOROBABEL in the genealogy of Joseph (Matthew 1:12; Luke 3:27)
- ABISHALOM » General scriptures concerning (1 Kings 15:2,10)
- ABLUTION » General scriptures concerning (Exodus 19:10,14; Matthew 15:2; Mark 7:2-5,8,9; Luke 11:38; Hebrews)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.