“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”
Keyword search results
Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:
- Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
- Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
- Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
- Retry your search in another translation.
Topical index results 546 Results
- ABISHAI » One of David's chief men (2 Samuel 23:18)
- ADINO » One of David's valiant men (2 Samuel 23:8)
- AGENCY » IN SALVATION OF MEN (Job 33:14-30; Psalms 8:2; Matthew 4:19;5:13-16; Luke 1:17;)
- AHIEZER » One of David's valiant men (1 Chronicles 12:3)
- AMASAI » Leader of a body of men disaffected toward Saul, who joined David (1 Chronicles 12:18)
- ANGEL (a spirit) » A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » Men called angels (1 Samuel 19:27)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Herod, toward the wise men who deceived him (Matthew 2:16)
- ASHKELON » Samson kills thirty men of (Judges 14:19)
- BEAR » Two destroy the young men of Beth-el who mocked Elisha (2 Kings 2:24)
- BETH-EL » A city north of Jerusalem » The young men of, mock Elisha (2 Kings 2:23,24)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.