1 Corinthians 13
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. ...
Keyword search results
- 1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- Colossians 1:5
the faith and love that spring from the hope stored up for you in heaven and about which you have already heard in the true message of the gospel
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3
We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:8
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
Topical index results 178 Results
- ABRAHAM » Trial of his faith in the offering of Isaac (Genesis 22:1-19; Hebrews 11:17; James 2:21)
- ABRAHAM » Faith of (Genesis 15:6; Romans 4:1-22; Galatians 3:6-9; Hebrews 11:8-10,17-19;)
- ANOINTING » Of Jesus, as a token of love (Luke 7:37,38,46; John 11:2;12:3)
- ASSURANCE » Produced by faith (Ephesians 3:12; 2 Timothy 1:12; Hebrews 10:22)
- ASSURANCE » Made full by hope (Hebrews 6:11,19)
- ASSURANCE » Confirmed by love (1 John 3:14,19;4:18)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » The unalienable love of God (Romans 8:38,39)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Confident hope in God restores (Psalms 42:11)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » See FAITH
- ATHEISM » ARGUMENTS AGAINST » See FAITH
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.