Keyword search results
- Genesis 15:1
[ The Lord’s Covenant With Abram ] After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.”
- Genesis 21:17
God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there.
- Genesis 26:24
That night the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”
- Genesis 46:3
“I am God, the God of your father,” he said. “Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you into a great nation there.
- Exodus 14:13
Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.
- Exodus 20:20
Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning.”
- Leviticus 26:6
“‘I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.
- Numbers 14:9
Only do not rebel against the Lord. And do not be afraid of the people of the land, because we will devour them. Their protection is gone, but the Lord is with us. Do not be afraid of them.”
- Numbers 21:34
The Lord said to Moses, “Do not be afraid of him, for I have delivered him into your hands, along with his whole army and his land. Do to him what you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon.”
- Deuteronomy 1:17
Do not show partiality in judging; hear both small and great alike. Do not be afraid of anyone, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.”
More results from New International Version
Topical index results 1554 Results
[ Going to War
] When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid
of them, be
cause the Lord
your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be
with you. When you are about to go into battle, the priest shall come forward and address the army. He shall say: “Hear, Israel: Today you are going into battle against your enemies. Do not be
fainthearted or afraid
; do not
panic or be
terrified by them. ...
- AARON » Not permitted to enter Canaan (Numbers 20:12,23-29)
- ABLUTION » Traditional forms of, not observed by Jesus (Luke 11:38,39)
- AFFECTIONS » Should not grow cold (Psalms 106:12,13; Matthew 24:12; Galatians 4:15; Revelation 2:4)
- AFFECTIONS » Of the wicked, not sincerely set on God (Isaiah 58:1,2; Ezekiel 33:31,32; Luke 8:13)
- AFFLICTIONS AND ADVERSITIES » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » Does not willingly send (Lamentations 3:33)
- OF SAINTS » OF THE WICKED » Saints should not be alarmed at (Proverbs 3:25,26)
- AHLAB » A city of Asher, the original inhabitants of which were not expelled (Judges 1:31)
- AJALON » A city of Dan » Amorites of, not exterminated (Judges 1:35)
- ALIENS » Jews not permitted to make kings of (Deuteronomy 17:15)
- AMALEK » Probably not the ancestor of the Amalekites mentioned in time of Abraham (Genesis 14:7)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.