Keyword search results
Sorry, we didn’t find any results for your search. Please try the following:
- Double-check spelling, especially people and place names.
- Make sure there are spaces between words. Bible Gateway treats “nameoftheFather” and “name of the Father” differently.
- Use fewer words in your search, especially if you’re unsure of the exact phrase. For example, “baptizing name Father” and “baptizing them in the name of the Father” will both return Matthew 28:19; however, the latter leaves a greater chance for spelling and syntax errors.
- Retry your search in another translation.
Topical index results 246 Results
- AARON » Meets, Moses in the wilderness and is made spokesman for Moses (Exodus 4:14-16,27-31;7:1,2)
- ALABASTER » Vessels made of (Matthew 26:7; Mark 14:3; Luke 7:37)
- ALTAR » OF INCENSE » A cover made for, of the censers of Korah (Numbers 16:36-40)
- AMASA » Nephew of David » Returns to David, and is made captain of the host (2 Samuel 19:13)
- APOSTLES » A title distinguishing the twelve disciples, whom Jesus selected to be intimately associated with himself (Luke 6:13)
- ASSURANCE » Made full by hope (Hebrews 6:11,19)
- ATONEMENT » Made for houses (Leviticus 14:53)
- ATONEMENT » DAY OF » MADE BY ANIMAL SACRIFICES (Exodus 29:36;30:12-16; Leviticus 1:4;4:20,22-35;5:6-10;)
- ATONEMENT » MADE BY JESUS » Made but once (Hebrews 7:27;9:24-28;10:10,12,14; 1 Peter 3:18)
- BACKSLIDERS » INSTANCES OF ISRAEL'S BACKSLIDING » When Aaron made the golden calf (Exodus 32)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.