Passage lookup results
- Book of 1 Thessalonians
- Book of 2 Thessalonians
Keyword search results
- Exodus 12:7
Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs.
- Leviticus 14:25
He shall slaughter the lamb for the guilt offering and take some of its blood and put it on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of their right hand and on the big toe of their right foot.
- Deuteronomy 32:14
with curds and milk from herd and flock and with fattened lambs and goats, with choice rams of Bashan and the finest kernels of wheat. You drank the foaming blood of the grape.
- Isaiah 1:11
“The multitude of your sacrifices— what are they to me?” says the Lord. “I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals; I have no pleasure in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.
- Isaiah 34:6
The sword of the Lord is bathed in blood, it is covered with fat— the blood of lambs and goats, fat from the kidneys of rams. For the Lord has a sacrifice in Bozrah and a great slaughter in the land of Edom.
- Isaiah 66:3
But whoever sacrifices a bull is like one who kills a person, and whoever offers a lamb is like one who breaks a dog’s neck; whoever makes a grain offering is like one who presents pig’s blood, and whoever burns memorial incense is like one who worships an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and they delight in their abominations;
- Ezekiel 39:18
You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls—all of them fattened animals from Bashan.
- 1 Peter 1:19
but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
- Revelation 7:14
I answered, “Sir, you know.” And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
- Revelation 12:11
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
Topical index results 640 Results
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the
word of the
ir testimony; the
y did not love the
ir lives so much as to shrink from death.
- ACELDAMA » The field of blood (Matthew 27:8; Acts 1:19)
- ALLEGORY » Messiah's kingdom represented under, of the wolf and the lamb dwelling together (Isaiah 11:6-8)
- ALTAR » IN THE TABERNACLE » See BLOOD
- ATONEMENT » UNCLASSIFIED SCRIPTURES RELATING TO » See BLOOD
- BLOOD » SACRIFICIAL » Blood of the ram of consecration put on the tip of right ear, thumb, and big toe of, and sprinkled upon, Aaron and his sons (Exodus 29:2,21; Leviticus 8:23,24,30)
- BLOOD » OF SACRIFICES, TYPICAL OF THE ATONING BLOOD OF CHRIST (Hebrews 9:6-28)
- BRANCH » FIGURATIVE » Fruitless, cut off ( John 15:2,6)
- BULL » Blood of, in sacrifice (Hebrews 9:13;10:4)
- CHARIOT » Wheels of Pharaoh's, providentially taken off (Exodus 14:25)
- CHURCH » MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » LAMB'S BRIDE (Ephesians 5:22-32; Revelation 22:17)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.