Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
Keyword search results
- Matthew 17:2
As the men watched, Jesus’ appearance was transformed so that his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as light.
- Mark 9:2
[ The Transfiguration ] Six days later Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up a high mountain to be alone. As the men watched, Jesus’ appearance was transformed,
- Luke 9:29
And as he was praying, the appearance of his face was transformed, and his clothes became dazzling white.
- 1 Corinthians 15:51
But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed!
- 1 Corinthians 15:52
It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.
- 1 Corinthians 15:53
For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.
- 1 Corinthians 15:54
Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled: “Death is swallowed up in victory.
- Galatians 6:15
It doesn’t matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation.
Topical index results 1180 Results
- SERPENT » The staff of Moses transformed into (Exodus 4:3;7:15)
- WEAVING » Beam (Judges 16:14; 2 Samuel 21:19; 1 Chronicles 11:23)
- TEMPLE » SOLOMON'S » Surrounded by rows of stones and cedar beams (1 Kings 6:36;7:12)
- BOTANY » See BEAN
- ANIMALS » Firstlings of » See BEAR
- DAVID » King of Israel » Kills a lion and a bear (1 Samuel 17:34-36)
- ELISHAH » Islands of the Mediterranean bear the name of (Ezekiel 27:7)
- FALSEHOOD » INSTANCES OF » In refusing to bear truthful testimony concerning John the Baptist (Matthew 21:24-27)
- GIRDLE » Used to bear arms (1 Samuel 18:4; 2 Samuel 20:8; 2 Kings 3:21)
- SHEPHERD » David the, defends his flock against a lion and a bear (2 Samuel 17:34,35)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.