Keyword search results
- Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
- 2 Timothy 1:8
So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.
Topical index results 56 Results
- MISCELLANY OF MINOR SUB-TOPICS » OF SAINTS » Often arise from the profession of the gospel (Matthew 24:9; John 15:21; 2 Timothy 3:11,12)
- AGED » Gospel invitation to (Matthew 20:5,6)
- ARABIANS » Gospel preached to (Acts 2:11; Galatians 1:17)
- ASIA » Gospel preached in, by Paul (Acts 19;20:4)
- ASSURANCE » Is abundant in the understanding of the gospel (Colossians 2:2; 1 Thessalonians 1:5)
- BIGOTRY » INSTANCES OF » In opposing the preaching of the gospel to the Gentiles (Acts 10:45;11:2,3;21:20-25)
- CYPRUS » Preaching the gospel at (Acts 11:19,20)
- FOUNTAIN » FIGURATIVE » Of the salvation of the gospel (Joel 3:18; Zechariah 13:1; Revelation 7:17)
- GATES » FIGURATIVE » Of the gospel (Isaiah 60:11)
- GLORY » The gospel ordained to be, to saints (1 Corinthians 2:7)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.