[ The Whole Armor of God ] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. ...
Keyword search results
- 1 Chronicles 10:10
And they put his armor in the temple of their gods, and fastened his head in the temple of Dagon.
- Jeremiah 50:25
The Lord has opened his armory, and brought out the weapons of his wrath, for the Lord God of hosts has a work to do in the land of the Chalde′ans.
- Ephesians 6:10
[ The Whole Armor of God ] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
- Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
- Ephesians 6:13
Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Topical index results 1023 Results
- ABIHU » Summoned by God to Sinai (Exodus 24:9)
- ABINADAB » A Levite, in whose house the ark of God rested twenty years (1 Samuel 7:1,2; 2 Samuel 6:3,4; 1 Chronicles 13:7)
- ABRAHAM » God's covenant with (Genesis 15;17:1-22; Micah 7:20; Luke 1:73; Romans 4:13;15:8;)
- ABRAHAM » Friend of God (Isaiah 41:8; 2 Chronicles 20:7; James 2:23)
- ADOPTION » TYPIFIED, in Israel » See GOD, FATHERHOOD OF
- AFFECTIONS » Should be supremely set upon God (Deuteronomy 6:5; Mark 12:30)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the commandments of God (Psalms 19:8-10;119:20,97,103,167)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the house and worship of God (1 Chronicles 29:3; Psalms 26:8;27:4;84:1,2)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be set upon the people of God (Psalms 16:3; Romans 12:10; 2 Corinthians 7:13-16; 1 Thessalonians 2:8)
- AFFECTIONS » Should be zealously engaged for God (Psalms 69:9;119:139; Galatians 4:18)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
The Revised Standard Version of the Bible: Catholic Edition, copyright © 1965, 1966 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.