Keyword search results
- Genesis 1:5
God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
- Genesis 1:8
God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.
- Genesis 1:13
And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.
- Genesis 1:19
And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.
- Genesis 1:23
And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.
- Genesis 1:31
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.
- Exodus 16:13
That evening quail came and covered the camp, and in the morning there was a layer of dew around the camp.
- Esther 2:14
In the evening she would go there and in the morning return to another part of the harem to the care of Shaashgaz, the king’s eunuch who was in charge of the concubines. She would not return to the king unless he was pleased with her and summoned her by name.
Topical index results 49 Results
- ANGEL (a spirit) » A CELESTIAL SPIRIT » Called MORNING STARS (Job 38:7)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Naaman, because Elisha directed him to wash in the Jordan (2 Kings 5:12)
- BEER-SHEBA » The most southern city of Palestine » Named by Abraham, who lived there (Genesis 21:31-33;22:19)
- CANDLESTICK » OF THE TABERNACLE » Trimmed every morning (Exodus 30:7)
- DEATH » Miscellaneous Subjects » GOING THE WAY WHENCE THERE IS NO RETURN (Job 16:22)
- ENON (AENON) » Because there was plenty of water, John immersed people near ( John 3:23)
- HEBRON » A city of the tribe of Judah, south of Jerusalem » Abraham lived there and Sarah died at (Genesis 23:2)
- INCENSE » Offered morning and evening (Exodus 30:7,8; 2 Chronicles 13:11)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » NAMES, APPELLATIONS, AND TITLES OF » Bright and Morning Star (Revelation 22:16)
- JESUS, THE CHRIST » NAMES, APPELLATIONS, AND TITLES OF » Morning Star (Revelation 22:16)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.