Keyword search results
- Exodus 23:24
You shall not worship their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their deeds; but you shall utterly overthrow them and break their sacred pillars in pieces.
- Psalm 28:4
Requite them according to their work and according to the evil of their practices; Requite them according to the deeds of their hands; Repay them their recompense.
- Isaiah 59:18
According to their deeds, so He will repay, Wrath to His adversaries, recompense to His enemies; To the coastlands He will make recompense.
- Jeremiah 25:14
(For many nations and great kings will make slaves of them, even them; and I will recompense them according to their deeds and according to the work of their hands.)’”
- Ezekiel 36:19
Also I scattered them among the nations and they were dispersed throughout the lands. According to their ways and their deeds I judged them.
- Zephaniah 3:7
“I said, ‘Surely you will revere Me, Accept instruction.’ So her dwelling will not be cut off According to all that I have appointed concerning her. But they were eager to corrupt all their deeds.
- Matthew 23:3
therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.
- 2 Corinthians 11:15
Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.
- Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.
- Revelation 20:13
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.
Topical index results 569 Results
- OF SAINTS » OF THE WICKED » Are ineffectual for their conversion (Exodus 9:30; Isaiah 9:13; Jeremiah 2:30; Haggai 2:17)
- OF SAINTS » OF THE WICKED » Their persecution of saints, a cause of (Deuteronomy 30:7; Psalms 55:19; Zechariah 2:9; 2 Thessalonians 1:6)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Simeon and Levi, on account of the humbling of their sister, Dinah (Genesis 49:5-7)
- ANGER » INSTANCES OF » Ephraimites, toward Gideon, for not soliciting their help against the Midianites (Judges 8:1)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Of their election (Psalms 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 1:4)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Their redemption (Job 19:25)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Their adoption (Romans 8:16; 1 John 3:2)
- ASSURANCE » SAINTS PRIVILEGED TO HAVE » Their salvation (Isaiah 12:2)
- ATAD » The place where the sons of Jacob mourned for their father (Genesis 50:10,11)
- BASHAN » Allotted to the two and one half tribes, which had their possession east of the Jordan River (Numbers 32:33; Deuteronomy 3:10-14; Joshua 12:4-6;13:29-31;17:1)
More results from Nave's Topical Bible
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation